Nowadays, there are more and more places where we need to use Chinese English translation in our life. Do you know the common mistakes in the process of Chinese English translation? Still not clear friends to listen to the introduction of H
Nowadays, there are more and more places where we need to use Chinese English translation in our life. Do you know the common mistakes in the process of Chinese English translation? Still not clear friends to listen to the introduction of Hefei translation company!
Ⅰ. Misunderstandings in Literal Translation of Negative Sentences
Some sentences in English can not be translated by literal translation, otherwise, they will lead to mistranslation, even run counter to the original intention. The following negative sentences deserve attention:
1. Partial negative sentence pattern, which is different from Chinese thinking pattern.
2. Some Sentence Patterns in Single Negative
Ⅱ. Misunderstandings in literal translation of long sentences
There are complex relationships in long English sentences, so it is difficult to express them in Chinese in the order of principle. This requires free translation according to the characteristics and internal relations of English sentences. There are three main ways to deal with long sentences that cannot be translated literally.
1. Translating sentences according to their inherent logical relationship and Chinese expression habits.
2. Some long sentences need the combination of literal translation and free translation, and the combination of cis-translation and delivery, which needs comprehensive treatment.
3. Because some sentence patterns are different from the Chinese way of thinking, they often need to be retranslated.
Ⅲ. Misunderstandings in Idioms and Idioms
There are abundant idioms in English, which enhance the ability of language expression. Most of them can be translated literally or used in Chinese idioms.